Friday, October 7, 2011

4 things . .

Happy Friday-- shewweee it's here already! I guess time flies when you're having fun!!  This week has been a whirlwind! Lots to do and see!!  Now for the 4 things I'm loving this week!!!

1. My LITTLE bro is turning 24 today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN!! Pretty soon gray hair and wrinkles will be in full bloom! :) For those of you who do not know my brother and I are EXTREMELY close!! I mean we are only 13 months apart! Sad that we won't be together to celebrate but in our own little way we will be!!! LOVE YOU D!!!!!!!!!




2. Catching up with FRIENDS!!! This week I was able to squeeze in lots of time with some of my favorite ladies, whether it was just hanging in our sweats, catching up by phone for the long-distanters or grabbing some licious grub!!! It definitely made for a couple of busy and late nights but in the end WELL WORTH the loss of sleep!! :)  I wanted to share one of my outings with y'all.  Rach, Katie and I went to Hill Country in Chinatown!! It's such a neat and interesting little concept they have going on! Another one that I would strongly recommend visiting!! It's conveniently right off the metro too!

3. Y'all are going to think I'm a little nuts for this but it's a must in my book-- THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA started this week! I don't know what it is about that whack-job of a show but I just can't get enough!!  Thanks to my old roomies for getting me hooked on this trashsaaay tv! haha LOVE IT!

4. MY MOM IS COMING TONIGHT!!! AHHHH I'm soo excited if you couldn't tell!!! We are going to hit up the markets in town, apple pick, cook up some heavenly meals and enjoy this beautiful fall weather that they are predicting!! I'll fill y'all all in on Monday!! Until then...

What are y'all loving this week??

No comments: