Monday, October 17, 2011

Busy little B

Hey y'all!!! Sorry for the lack in posting this past week!  It sure was a busy one to say the least!!! As a brief little update, Monday I headed down to Atlanta and was able to get back just in time for a small gathering of all my girl friiiiennds Wednesday night!! Thursday I watched the Caps take home a victory against the Penguins- CAPS CAPS CAPS! Friday I escaped my AC-less apartment and ventured down to Fredericksburg to spend time with my second family; Theresa and I squeezed in a quick trip to the craft show then zoomed over to cheer Bryce on in his last football game. Saturday I cruised to the good ole city of Charlottesville to celebrate the birth of Miss. Kels Pace!! We had a cookout and hung out with her oh so fun and awesome roomies--can't wait to make it back down oh so soon!!  Shewww these past couple of weekends have been jammed packed and they aren't slowing down anytime soon :) :).  The pictures tell it all. I'll stop with my boring narrative and let y'all see for yourself! HAPPY MONDAY!!




HAPPY BDAY KELSSSS!!!!!!



Man these weekends just keep getting better and better!!  What did y'all do this weekend?!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Yay B!!! I love this post, and I LOVE that you said you're coming back soon. Whenever that is I know for a fact it won't be soon enough. I love you SOOO much, miss you miss you miss you!!! Thanks for being the bestest friend ever!!!