Friday, October 21, 2011

4 things . .

Well hello there Mister Friday, nice of you to show up, its much appreciated! Next time let's make it a wee bit faster- Thanks! 

4 Things. . .

1. Catch me up weeks!! Sometimes you just need to clear the calendar and catch up on life!! This week I took the bull by the horns and although, I didn't necessarily clear my schedule, I was able to squeeze in lots of much needed tidy ups, stocking of my cabinets, and SLEEEEEEEP!! Last week I was a cranky mess due to the lack of sleep and routine!! As much as I hate to admit it. . . I NEED/REQUIRE/NECESSITATE sleep and a routine!!

2. My LOVELY, HEAVY DUTY, MAMBAJAMBA of a machine, cool blowing FAN!!!! Sheww can't tell you how much the quality of my life just improved!!! :) Y'all know the story :)

3. MY CAPE-- I purchased a lovely little winter cape yesterday!! I'm obsessed-- I'm planning to wear it all weekend so pictures to follow!!

4.  THIS WEEKEND!!! Ry and I head to Pittsburgh for a fun filled weekend!! We're staying here,  planning to go here, herehere and here oh and insert more stops here!! :) Although Ry is not 100% excited about trip, I'm sure once we get there he'll have a change in mood :) 

Hope y'all have a great weekend! What are y'all loving this week??

No comments: