Wednesday, October 26, 2011

DRAG QUEEN HIGH HEEL RACE . . . .

..... enough said! Last night I met up my lady friends to watch DC's finest drag queens decked out in their most elaborate Halloween garb strut their stuff and race to the finish line!! It was out of this world!! My jaw was stuck to the floor with the amazement of these costumes!!  They get better and more extreme each year!!! My camera, or should I say Dave's -- thanks DA for the loaner!!!!!, was not taking the best of pics.  I still don't have the features worked out -- so good ole Jenna Glotz Bubba Sparks was in charge of  taking all the pics and she did a fine job!! 

And now for your viewing pleasure...... DRAG QUEENS.........


... yes these are men!! Thanks again Bib's for the pics!!!  For more pics click here.


XOXO
B

No comments: