Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

... Guess we are going to be really lucky today!! :)

4 things....

1. My sweet little family!!!!!! I've had a little bit of a tough week and they have really been my crutch to help me through!!! Its beyond comforting to know that no matter how far apart we are-- we are right beside each other in spirit!!!! Thanks GUYS!! Don't know what I would do without y'all!!!! LOVE YOU MORE!

2. ANCHO CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP!!! This is the perfect harty soup for the winter months!  Check out the recipe here.

(via)

3. The CMA's came on this week-- did y'all have a chance to watch it?? The outfits and perfermances were just something else!!

4.  JMU- DuuuuuuuuuKES!!!!! We are having a JMU reunion this weekend and I couldn't be MORE EXCITED!!! It's been a while since we have all been together and what better than tailgating and football to bring the crowd all in! Can't wait to sip on some totties, see the new stadium and swing by Dave's for a good ole steak and cheese!! Let's goo DuuuuuuKES!!
 

No comments: