Friday, November 18, 2011

4 Things. .

1. THANKSGIVING is less than a week away!!! Yesterday we had a work-thanksgiving and it really got me in the holiday spirit!!  BRING ON THE TURKAAAAAY!

2. Sipping on hot wintery drinks-- DD was on sale at the g store so I picked up the Cinammon Spice and mmm-- it takes a normal cup of joe from a 7 to a 10!!


3.  OLD SCHOOL Rascal Flatts! I have had them on repeat in the office, in my car (rocking the CD's!!), and while bopping around town-- sweet sweet sounds!


4. Arington Draft House-- it is an awesome yet sneaky little place in A-town!  They show movies that are out of theaters but not quite out on DVD for little to nothing -- Monday's start off $1, Tuesday $2 and Wed-Fri is $5.50-- not too shabby if you ask me!! Ry and I saw Crazy, Stupid, Love this week-- just your basic chick-flick!

Hope y'all have had a great week!! What are y'all loving this week?

XOXO
B

No comments: