Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Monday

The start of another week!!
. . . .  Monday's are so hard to get out of bed especially when its so snuggly under the warm sheets!  In the winter time, I do the toe test-- I stick my toes out from under the covers, if its too nippy(which it always is and is just a good excuse to stay in bed longer) I quickly sneak them right back under and snooze the alarm!!

As a weekend recap let me first start by saying that the TRAIN was/is AWESOME!!! I mean seriously!! I wasn't pulling my hair out or screaming frantically at other drivers on 95 rather I caught a quick cat nap!  Bryce and Ry scooped me at the station and it was off to enjoy a great weekend!  We watched LOTS of football, went to a wine festival, ate lots of GREAT food (thanks Theresa!), and just hung out!

Pics from the train-- loved it!

Mike's first wine festival :)
Once Ry and I were back in town we watched some of the games and by 8:00 I was itching to get out of the house!!! We treated ourselves to some good ole pho! With the chilly weather touching down it's the perfect winter treat!

Hope y'all had a nice weekend!

XOXO
B