Friday, December 2, 2011

4 things . .

This week I'm loving....

1. CHRISTMAS MUSIC!! On the radio, on pandora, from my little village in my house-- it's everywhere and fills me with holiday cheer!!!

2. My brand new Iphone!! Not sure how I used my dincky old blackberry for so long! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

3. 25 Days of Christmas on ABC-- it's down right ah-mazing! Every night leading up to Christmas they play a Christmas movie!!

4. My mom's hand-me-down COWBOY BOOTS!! Thanks mama bear and pops for buying them for her! ;)
Aren't they beauts?!?!

HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL!! Hope y'all have a great weekend!!!

XOXO
B

2 comments:

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

I love love love the cowboy boots and your new blog banner. Very festive, my dear!

Annie said...

Love the boots, babe.