Friday, December 9, 2011

4 things . .

Happy Friday! I can't believe it's here so soon (not complaining at all!!)

This week I'm loving..

1. ALL MY CHRISTMAS buying is done!!!! I have a few small things to pick up here and there but that doesn't count! I successfully wrapped all my gifts last night in old newspaper!  They may not look the most attractive but at least I'm doing my part to help the environment!

2.  All the yummy treats I fixed last night! I whipped up 75 cupcakes and icing, dip for my sweet potato fries and another sweet treat but have to save that for later-- don't want to ruin the surprise! Tonight I'm hosting a couple ladies at my little box for munchies vino and jewelry! Hurry it up work day!

 Didn't ice them yet-- haha they look like little pockets of ketchup!


3.  MY sweet little mama! I know, I know, we all say that we have the best parents but I by far have the best mama one could ask for and we're practically twins! I hope I age half as well!

4.  Candlelight Tour!! Tomorrow Theresa and I are going to tour the sites of old historic houses dressed up for the holidays! I am beyond excited! Ricky has so graciously given up his ticket so that I may attend :)

Hope y'all have a great weekend

XOXO
B

1 comment:

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

I love your idea of wrapping in newspaper. I'm definitely going to be doing that from now on!