Monday, December 19, 2011

4 things . .

Happy Monday to y'all!! I was so busy last week that I neglected my 4 things I was loving!! Since there was so much to love I decided I just couldn't pass it up! :) 

1.  Gluhwein-- I posted about this recently here. I just can't get enough of this stuff! It is a great winter drink, really puts you in the holiday spirits!!

2. Work Holiday Party!  This year me and a co-worker planned our annual holiday gathering! It turned out great! We had great food and did a White Elephant exchange!!  Such a great time had by all!

3.  Theresa's Birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!


4. FAMILY CHRISTMAS at MARSHA's!!!! This is one of the best weekends of the year! My family all comes together to celebrate Christmas a week early.  We dress to a theme and bring gifts to another!! It is great!! We are surrounded by GREAT food, GREAT people and HILARIOUS COSTUMES!!!!!!!  This year was "elf your-self" dress and our gifts were random if anything haha!!!

What are y'all loving?? Did everyone have a great weekend??

5 days til CHRISTMAS!!!!! 

XOXO
B

No comments: