Monday, December 12, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year

This weekend was jam packed and I do mean jam packed! It definitely put me in the Christmas mood if I wasn't there already (don't worry I have been since Dec 1! haha!)  Friday night I hosted several ladies for a jewelry party and tasty food at my house--it was such a great time!  I think I grazed the food table more than the actual jewelry!

Saturday morning I was early to rise, a little too early but it was for a good reason! I scooted on down to Fredericksburg where Theresa and I had a fun filled day touring old historic houses decked out in Christmas!! They were awesome and even more so was the history that filled the walls!  I didn't snap one dagburn picture of Theresa and I but here are a couple to give you a preview of the houses.





We did get a little cold standing in line but the payoff was well worth it! Thanks Theresa for getting the tickets!  We ended the night with a concert down in Ashland featuring the The Taters and The Grandsons! They were a hoot just a hoot!  They played holiday music and a couple of their favs! Boy were we exhausted when we got home!


It was such a great weekend, but I think I need a weekend to regroup from my weekend! What did y'all do this weekend? Are y'all ready for the Holidays?

XOXO
B

No comments: