Friday, January 13, 2012

Baked potatoes... say it isn't so!

I must admit that my freezer is experiencing an overload at the moment from all the delicious fixings Kels and I have been whipping up, therefore I have not yet tried this BUT thought it was such a GREAT idea I could not pass it up!!  I mean who doesn't love baked potatoes and better yet who doesn't love having baked potatoes ready when walking in the door from a long hard day at the office!!??  Here's what ya got to do...

Wrap potatoes individually in aluminum foil...

 
Cook on low for 8 hours and tadaaaaaaa you have yourself a baked potato ready for some delicious fixings!

I would like to take all credit for this ingenious idea, however I did not come up with this one on my own-- rather I found it on pintrest-- holy pete I just love that site!  To this blog I give all credit!


Load her up!
B

No comments: