Thursday, January 19, 2012

Oldie yet oh so GOOOOODieee!


I must thank Theresa for this one!  She introduce me to this recipe and I can't tell who loves it more, me or Jenna!?  It's an oh so simple recipe to a fan favorite-- meatballs!!!!!!  They are great for tailgating, girls night in and/or meatball subs! Here you have it... 

2 lbs hamburger ( I typically go the lighter route and use ground turkey)
1 c packed corn flakes (crushed)
c of dried parsley ( I use less)
2 Eggs
2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
¼ tsp pepper
½ tsp Garlic Powder
c of Ketchup
2 tbsp. Minced Onion

SAUCE
1 Can of Jellied Cranberry Sauce
1 12 ounce Chili Sauce
2 tbsp.  Brown Sugar
1 tbsp.  Lemon Juice
 
Roll the meat mixture in to balls and place in the crock, cover with the sauce ingredients.  Cook on low for 8-10 hours! ENJOY!!!!

XOXO
B

No comments: