Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012... can you believe it!?

I seriously cannot believe 2012 is here in full gear!  It is down right crazy talk if you ask me!


I'm not one for new year's resolutions.  I have never really made any, no particular reason why, just haven't. So instead of new years resolutions, I'd like to reflect on what I'm thankful for. Any my oh pete it's A LOT! I have the best family a girl could ask for.  I have a mom who is the most caring, loving, selfless, warm and gentle soul you have ever met; a dad that is a comedian, if only to himself at times, thats always there to brighten my day and daggon good corn-hole player, and a brother, who has always taken my side and more times than most been the voice of reason.  I'm so thankful for our closeness and the fact that my parents have been with us every step of the way! I must say I have a pretty awesome extended family too!  My aunts and uncles sure do know how to warm a heart and make anyone feel welcomed in their presence!  My loving grandparents are sweeter than buttermilk!  They are always eager to know what's going on in my life and constantly praising me for the life I've made. Ryan who continuously challenges me and altogether makes me a better person.  The Carrs, my family away from home.  Theresa's delicious home cooked meals and Ricky's one liners make my weekends! Lastly all my friends!  All my JMU loves, Northern Virginia friends, beach buddies, and good ole franklin homies I am pretty blessed with people that love and encourage me to be me!! 

Thanks 2011 for a great year, and to you mister 2012 I'm looking forward to what you have in store for me and my family!

Happy NEW YEAR everyone!

XOXO


No comments: