Friday, February 24, 2012

4 Things . . .

FRIDAY!! Sheesh what took you so long this week?!?! Let's not let it happen again!

4 Things . . .

1. RICHMOND tonight!! Tonight I'm heading down to Richmond for lots of festivities! We have quite a bit of celebrating to do :) First, Lauren's BDAY!! She is the first one this year to turn the big 2-6 ahhhh! Can't wait to ring in another year! Secondly, the big engagement! Can't wait to see that ROCK! Lastly, the fact that we haven't all been together in a month or so :) SOOO EXCITED!

2. BAILEY!! Jenna and Brandon got a puppy this week and OH MY GOSH, she seriously melts my heart! She is down right precious!


3. THIS WEATHER!  Holy pete it feels like spring and I love it!

4. The New Girl! I have finally caught up and my oh my she is a hoot!  I find myself laughing out loud right by my little self! LOVE IT!

Happy Friday folks! Hope y'all have a great weekend!

xoxo.

No comments: