Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The day for LOVAS!

Happy Valentine's Day folks!

I must admit I'm not the biggest fan of this holiday but I do love the little nick knacks that come along with it! Here are a couple of my favorite valentine items:

Sweet candy hearts-- these little guys do not offer much flavor but they are fun to pick through to find cute sayings. 

LOVE LOVE LOVE valentine's day cards! I don't know about y'all but I used to love putting these cards in my friends brown bags that were taped to the chalkboard!!!!



Valentine's decor! In college we would go ALL OUT! There was a red/pink glow that came from our apartment! It was a valentine's dream! :)  Miss those days!

Valentine's day would not be complete without CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES!  They just scream valentine's day for me! Perhaps accompanied with some bubbly! :) 

**What do y'all love about Valentine's Day, other than spending it with your love bug!??  Hope y'all have a great day!  Make sure to tell your loved ones just how much they are loved! 



No comments: