Wednesday, February 29, 2012

HUMPday and catch-up!

Hey y'all sorry for the lack of posting lately.  Im not 100% sure what has kept me detained but feel like I have been pretty busy around these parts! I figured I would update y'all in one LONG WINDED post :), I would suggest taking a deep ole breath before diving in to this one, it's mostly rambling ha! If you don't make it to the bottom let's just say I don't blame you :)

This past weekend Bib and I traveled down to Richmond for the night to meet up with some of my favorite ladies! As I mentioned Friday, we had lots to catch-up on and celebrations to be had! We met up at this cute little restaurant in Carytown!! We may or may not have over stayed our welcome but hey we were having a great ole time! It was so fun!


The rest of the weekend consisted of lots of visiting, brunch with my dc loves at my new favorite spot, Market Tavern!, watching the boys ball it up on the courts, Chinese take-out yummm, BOARD GAMES (that's right FINALLY!) and The Oscars! Sheww that was a lot ha! Here are some of my fav gowns:





Just a GREAT little weekend if I must say so myself! Nothing like an update on a Wednesday!

The week has been go go go as well! I mean a Monday wouldn't be complete without The Bachelor! Have y'all been watching!?  Who is your fav?! Who do you think will win! I have really big bets on Lindsey!

Yesterday, Ry and I ROCKED THE RED! We went to the Caps v. Islanders game!! It was soooo fun!!! We were down pretty much ALL of the game, BUT... within the last 30 seconds tied for OT! CRAZYYYY! And.. WE WON!!! Such a great game!!!

Sheww now you can breathe! I'm done atleast for now :) haha! What have y'all been up to? 

Hope y'all are having a great week!

xoxo.

No comments: