Thursday, February 16, 2012

You're It!

My friend Jess tagged me in her latest post and asked me to answer some questions, so here you have it folks. I've mentioned her a time or two on my blog, you can check her out at justrainbowsandbutterflys!

1. What is your profession?
I work for a company that is contracted by non-profits to help raise the money honey for their organization! I wear many hats but my fav is planning of the events :)

2. How would you describe your style?
Ha- this is a good question, it really depends on the time of day and day of the week.  By nature I am a casual dresser.  I LOVE a good pair of jeans, obsess over flippy flops in the summer and snuggle down in a great pair of boots in the winter. I don't typically buy patterns rather stick with the solids more times than most. And what kind of southerner would I be if I didn't rock my cowboy boots every once in a while!

3. What is one make-up product you can't live without?
Im not huge on make-up.  If I thought people wouldn't run the other way I would opt to never wear it.  But if I had to choose I guess I would say, mascara.   My fav is Mary Kay's!!

4. If you could be best friends with one celebrity, who would it be?
This is a toss up! I LOVEEEE both Miranda Lambert and Reese Witherspoon! I think we would get along great! It could happen, right?!

   
5. What is your dream vacation?
BORA BORA babbbyyyy!!!!


6. What magazines do you subscribe to?
To start this one off, it may be a little weird but I'm not too fond of paper! I do pretty much anything and everything to avoid it! One of which is not subscribing to magazines, however that does not mean that I don't enjoy browsing online! I am a HUGE fan of Southern Living and Cosmo!


7. If you could have a special talent {that you don't currently have}, what would it be?
Hmmm...  I wish that I could slow down time and at times speed it up!  Sometimes it just seems to fly by! I mean think about it, Sunday afternoons when the thought hits you that in less than 24 hours you'll be back at work wooof!  I'd slow down time and would feel instantly relaxed :)

8. What is your favorite breakfast food?
This depends on my mood but for a couple weeks now I have been OBSESSED, straight OBSESSED with WAFFFLESSSSSSS!  I just ooooh and ahhh over them lately!


9. If you could do anything, what is your dream job?
My dream job would be to help people, no matter the specifics of the job!  To know that what I was doing was directly impacting someone else's life would be a REWARDING and GREAT feeling! 


10. What is your guilty pleasure?
POTATO CHIPS!! No matter the time of the day! I could eat them for breakfast lunch or dinner! It doesn't matter what kind either: plain, salt and vinegar, cheese, jalapeno!!! I'm telling you the list is ENDLESS!! I just love those little things!


11. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received, and who gave it to you?
 Above all else, love yourself!  My family instilled in me at a young age that before you can love anyone else you first have to love yourself and be content with who you are!  Great advice!


Ok here are the bloggers I am tagging:
- Amanda, @ DezzieDoes
- Megan @ FriedGreenPickles

- JennieAnn @ TexasGirlinPearls


The rules are:
- You must post the rules
- Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted 
- Tag 3 people and link them in your post
- Let them know you've tagged them

No comments: