Monday, February 13, 2012

Oh Monday

Well folks it appears that another weekend has passed by yet again!  It is so surprising to me how fast they come and go! So sad!  Anywho, I treated myself to a nice little relaxing, get things done kind of weekend! I enjoyed some great Lifetime movies, an empty laundry bin (can't remember the last time that happened), great meals, the discovery of cotton candy ice cream!!! I know, I know unheard of in these parts but its a true fact!  Larry's Homemade Ice Cream in Clarendon has the key to my heart! I capped the weekend off with some of my favorites ladies and wait for it, The Vow! 

** I won't give any details away, but I will say I was a little disappointed at the ending. The movie as a whole I would give a 6.5/7.  Definitely thought I would walk out with teary eyes but much to my dismay they were fairly dry. Have any of you seen it?  What did y'all think of it!?

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!!

No comments: