Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FEBRUUUAAARRRRRRYYYYY...

Welcome!!! I've been looking forward to you for quite some time and most of you know why!!! Me and my familia leave tomorrow to sail the ocean blue!!! I could not be more excited! My whole family is going on a "grown-up" vacation together!  Please pretty please send good weather our way! :)  We plan to jam pack each day fun of excursions and adventures while also sneaking in a little poolside action! Oh and don't forget about that super bowl, I'm sure none of us have experienced it quite like this before!!! 

So....what this means for you is that you will be seeing this here post for a wee bit of time!! In the meantime just picture me sunning it up and ringing in another great year for my wonderful mom!!! Can't wait to tell y'all  all about the trip! Hope y'all have a great rest of your week, until next week friends!

Bon Voyage!!!

XOXO
B

No comments: